Argan Oil shampoo is one of the only hair loss prevention shampoos that we’ve reviewed that contains argan oil. The only other anti hair loss formula containing argan oil that we’ve seen is Pura D’or. Pura D’or is a good hair loss product for women, but it lacks ingredients that fight male pattern baldness.
Another disappointing thing about Pura D’or is that even though it helps prevent hair breakage, Pura D’or doesn’t help hair regrow.
When a new argan oil shampoo product from Maple Holistics came out, we were curious. Unlike Pura D’or, Maple Holistic’s argan oil shampoo features argan oil as the main active ingredient.
We wanted to know which argan oil shampoo product was better.
To find out how Argan Oil Shampoo from Maple Holistics stacks up against the competition, we decided to do some research. We analyzed each ingredient found inside this product to see if science backs up the company’s claims.
Then, we watched video reviews from popular YouTube health and beauty experts. Finally, we took a look at what Amazon’s community of product reviewers are saying about this shampoo.
Read on to find out everything you need to know about Argan Oil Shampoo from Maple Holistics.
- Argan Shampoo Introduces The Ultimate Haircare Formula.
- Six of The Most Effective Oils For Hair and Scalp Health.
- Argan Keratin Hair Treatment With Vitamin A B1 B2 D & E.
- Increases The Strength of Hair While Eliminating Frizz.
- The Best Essential Deep Care Hair Pack For Hair Loss.
Maple Holistics Free Products
Table Of Contents
- 1 Maple Holistics Free Products
- 2 What Are Beauty Vloggers Saying About Argan Oil Shampoo?
- 3 AnnetteMint loves the way Argan Oil Shampoo lathers.
- 4 Megalizabeth9 Loved The Way Argan Oil Deep Cleans Her Hair.
- 5 Argan Oil Shampoo by Maple Holistics Ingredient List
- 6 Argan Oil
- 7 Jojoba Oil
- 8 Other Ingredients
- 9 The Benefits of Argan Oil for Black Hair
- 10 What Are Amazon Reviewers Talking About?
- 11 Frequent Comments
- 12 Argan Oil Shampoo Review Summary
- 13 Not The Best Choice For Hair Regrowth
Maple Holistics is one of many new hair care companies that offer free samples to customers. They give free shampoo to customers willing to give their product an honest review on Amazon.
As a result of Maple Holistic’s free offer, there are tons of video reviews on YouTube to check out.
The fact that Maple Holistics is willing to give out free samples gives them a big leg up on their online competition. Competing hair loss prevention shampoo Reborn MAX feature exciting new ingredients from India used in Ayurveda medicine.
However, there isn’t much info out there about Reborn MAX.
Because many of the Indian herbs contained in Reborn MAX looked exciting, we wanted to watch reviews from people who had tried it. Unfortunately, we couldn’t find any.
However, there are plenty of videos about products from Maple Holistics. Let’s check out what YouTube’s health and beauty experts are saying about Maple Holistic’s Argan Oil Shampoo.
Here’s what YouTube’s beauty product experts are saying about Argan Oil Shampoo.
AnnetteMint loves the way Argan Oil Shampoo lathers.
AnnetteMint is a popular fashion and style vlogger. According to AnnetteMint’s YouTube description page, her interests are God, family, food, hair, and makeup.
Annette doesn’t have a problem with hair loss, but she gave Argan Oil Shampoo a rave review. She loved the smell and the way it made her hair look and feel.
Megalizabeth9 Loved The Way Argan Oil Deep Cleans Her Hair.
Licensed cosmetologist Megalizabeth9 has been making style and fashion videos since 2011. She said that Argan Oil Shampoo smells like candy. She also noticed Argan Oil Shampoo’s powerful hair cleaning abilities.
Normally, Megalizabeth9 uses clarifying shampoo every time she washes her hair. However, after she used Argan Oil Shampoo she didn’t need to use a deep cleaner.
We couldn’t find any negative reviews about Maple Holistic’s Argan Oil Hair Loss Shampoo on YouTube. All the beauty vloggers that tried it seemed to like it.
Additionally, the before and after videos they posted looked impressive. After a wash, their hair looked bouncier and cleaner.
The vloggers we found weren’t using Maple Holistic’s Argan Oil Shampoo for hair loss reduction purposes. Let’s take a look at the ingredients to see if people with thin hair can benefit from using this product.
Argan Oil Shampoo by Maple Holistics Ingredient List
Obviously, the main ingredient in this shampoo is argan oil. However, we noticed a few other interesting ingredients when we took a look at the back of the bottle.
- Anjou Argan Oil Comes From Only The Best Argan Nuts in Morocco.
- Moroccan Ancient Beauty Secret Produced Naturally.
- Argan Oil Nourishes Your Hair and Stimulates Hair Growth.
- It Penetrates Deep Into Hair, Moisturizing Damaged Hair Tissue.
- Easily absorbed, Full of Vitamin E, and powerful fatty acid.
We couldn’t find any scientific evidence that argan oil reduces hair loss. To reverse the hair loss process, you need a compound that inhibits DHT.
DHT is a byproduct of testosterone that kills hair follicles on the scalp. Men usually have a bigger problem with hair loss compared to women because they produce more testosterone.
On the other hand, we did find some studies about how argan oil is great for skin health. According to a 2015 study published in the scientific journal Clinical Interventions in Aging, argan oil improves skin elasticity.
People with unhealthy scalp skin may benefit from shampoos that contain argan oil. Argan oil helps people with acne or dermatitis get healthy again. One of our Favorite argan oils is Anjou.
- This Shampoo For Dandruff Comes Without Any Harsh Chemicals.
- Regenepure DR is An Anti DHT Shampoo.
- Powerful Ingredients Work To Remove The DHT Build Up.
- The Shampoo is Safe For Colored And Keratin Treated Hair.
- Regenepure DR Helps to Reduce Flaking.
The only other hair shampoo that we’ve reviewed that contains jojoba oil is Regenepure DR. Jojoba comes to us via Africa. It’s a waxy plant that only grows in hot climates.
New research published in the February 2005 edition of Pharmacological Research showcased jojoba oil’s impressive anti-inflammatory effects.
A newer study that appeared in Forschende Komplementärmedizin proved that jojoba is good at clearing up acne and other skin problems. The jojoba and argan oil combination will help people suffering from dermatitis of the scalp or dandruff.
Jojoba oil and argan oil are the big two ingredients featured in this shampoo. However, this product also contains keratin, avocado extract, camellia seed, almond oil, honey and vanilla.
Human hair and nails are made from keratin protein. Topical keratin helps protect hair. Avocado and almond oils help keep hair shiny. Camellia seed is thought to be good for the scalp.
Honey and vanilla were added to this shampoo to enhance the smell of it.
The Benefits of Argan Oil for Black Hair
When we were watching reviews of this shampoo, we noticed that this product seemed to be particularly effective on women with kinky, black hair. Black women in particular loved this product.
If you have black hair or curly hair and struggle with frizz problems, you may want to give Maple Holistic’s Argan Oil shampoo a try.
What Are Amazon Reviewers Talking About?
Amazon’s popular review system rewards customers for writing about the products they try. Currently, this shampoo has an excellent 4.5 rating.
Let’s check out what Amazon’s review community is saying about Argan Oil Shampoo by Maple Holistics.
- Great customer service. Because Maple Holistics often gives away products, it’s no surprise that everyone loves their customer service department. One shopper who wasn’t satisfied informed customer service and got a full refund along with a batch of other products to try.
- It lathers well. People were surprised that this product lathers well. Most herbal based shampoos aren’t very bubbly.
- It has a light smell. This product is a good choice for people who don’t like to be overwhelmed by the scent of a shampoo. YouTuber reviewers and Amazon shoppers alike enjoyed the light fragrance.
- People with dry hair didn’t like it. Some people with dry hair didn’t like this shampoo. If you have dry hair, you might want to give an aloe based shampoo a try. Phytoworx Organic Hair Loss Shampoo and Regenepure DR both contain aloe.
- Some people didn’t like the giveaways. Most people liked getting the chance to review a product for free. However, some purchasers argued that Maple Holistics’ giveaways tilts reviews in their favor.
Argan Oil Shampoo Review Summary
If you’re looking for an inexpensive, all-natural shampoo Argan Oil Shampoo by Maple Holistics is a good choice.
Though some people with very dry hair didn’t like this shampoo, the overwhelming majority of people who tried it said that this shampoo improved the way their hair looks and feels.
Also, this shampoo sells for a much lower price compared to other shampoos that we’ve reviewed. You can even get some for free if you agree to write a review about your experience.
If you’re struggling with dermatitis or dandruff, the jojoba oil and argan oil contained in this shampoo will help you get better. This shampoo’s formula contains many herbs that help enhance scalp skin health.
Not The Best Choice For Hair Regrowth
If you want to regrow your hair you may want to try other products. Argan Oil Shampoo contains no DHT inhibitors. Substances that inhibit DHT have been proven to help regrow hair.
If you’ve noticed bald spots appearing on your scalp, we recommend that you try Regenepure DR or Bosley Bos Revive Hair Growth Shampoo.
Both shampoos contain chemical-based DHT blockers.
If you’re looking for an all-natural shampoo that also helps regrow hair, try Pura D’or Hair Loss Prevention Shampoo. In addition to argan oil, Pura D’or’s formula also contains saw palmetto and nettle extract. Both substances are all-natural DHT blockers.
Last update on 2017-05-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API