Table Of Contents
Review Vanarex Hair Treatment for Men
Vanarex is an FDA-approved hair treatment solution that is clinically proven to start regrowing your hair in less than 60 days.
All that Vanarex requires is a few minutes during your normal daily routine, and it can also help thicken the appearance of your existing hair while helping to prevent future hair loss. This way, you can “start feeling good about yourself again.”
How Does The Treatment Work?
Vanarex is available in three different products, including shampoo, topical, and vitacaps, and each product works differently to treat hair loss.
Vanarex Hair Regrowth Treatment is a 5% topical minoxidil treatment approved by the FDA that is clinically proven to regenerate the thicker, denser hair and reduce further loss of hair.
Minoxidil should never be used by women, people under the age of 18, anyone with a medical scalp condition, or if hair loss is located on the front of your hairline since it does have a long list of potential side effects if used improperly.
Some people who are beginning a new regimen may experience mild irritation or itching of the scalp, and this is perfectly normal. However, if you experience side effects like dizziness, light-headedness, headaches, or anything else, you should discontinue use immediately
These nutritional supplements contain mainly saw palmetto, an extract that inhibits DHT in your body. DHT is a substance that causes hair loss, reducing excretion and enhancing hair growth.
This unique shampoo contains sweet almond oil as well as honey, which are intended to promote thicker hair.
Who Is The Treatment For?
This hair regrowth treatment is for men who wish to regrow hair on the top of the scalp.
Pros of Vanarex:
- The supplement is made using herbal extracts as part of its content which makes it safer to consume than 100% synthetically prepared medications of its kind
- Shows hair improvement in as few as 60 days
- Offers a money back guarantee for the first three months of purchase
- The topical solution partly contains Minoxidil, a known effective hair loss treatment
- Little side-effects when used
- Addresses the issue of hair loss from both internal and external aspects
- Clinically proven to promote hair growth and prevent further hair loss
- Free shipping
Cons of Vanarex:
- May be costly for some
- For better results, users may have to wait at least 3 months of continued and regular use
- Some of its active ingredients may be allergic for some people
- Only effective on males
- The products can be costly when bought separately, compared to in a bundle
How Much Does Vanarex Cost?
Vanarex is usually available in a bundle which includes all three primary products, though you can buy each product separately. Here’s how prices break down when you buy from their website:
– Vanarex Complete Method – Three month Supply: $99.
– Vanarex Complete Method – Six month Supply: $198.
– Vanarex Hair Regrowth Treatment: $59.99.
– Vanarex Vitacaps – Three month Supply: $48.
– Vanarex Volume Max Shampoo/Conditioner Combo: $12.99.
– Vanarex Volume Max Thickening Conditioner: $9.99.
– Vanarex Volume Max Thickening Shampoo: $9.99.
All these products are available on Amazon for you to purchase.