Ultimate Best Hair loss Shampoo Reviews: 2017 User Guide
Hello and welcome to hairlossable.com! If you’re looking for the Best Hair loss Shampoo reviews, you’ve come to the right place.
Once you’re done reading this ultimate guide, you’ll know everything there is to know about all the best hair loss treatments. Andrea has spent many hours combing through product reviews, reading scientific research papers and analyzing the best hair loss products and picked out the best shampoos for thinning hair and hair loss.
- Works safely and naturally to end hair loss
- Can promote new hair growth
- All Natural Ingredients
- Clinical Studies show 94% of users had reduced ahri loss
- Just For Men
Table Of Contents
- 1 Ultimate Best Hair loss Shampoo Reviews: 2017 User Guide
- 2 Top 10 Best Hair Loss Shampoo Comparison Table 2017
- 3 Can Hair Loss Shampoo Really Help?
- 4 Using a good hair loss shampoo can provide you with a range of valuable benefits. Some of the main advantages of using a high-quality hair loss shampoo include:
- 5 Which Hair Loss Shampoo Is The Best One To Use?
- 6 Hair Loss Relating To Male Pattern Baldness
- 7 Hair Loss Stemming From Fungal Overgrowth
- 8 Hair Loss Caused By Unhealthy Hair
- 9 How Will Your Hair Feel And Smell?
- 10 Choosing A Hair Growth Shampoo And Conditioner
- 11 Apex Crown Vs Hair Surge: Which One To Choose
- 12 Which Organic Product Is Good For Hair Loss?
- 13 Reborn MAX from Reborn Labs
- 14 PhytoWorx Organic Hair Loss Shampoo
- 15 Conditioning Your Hair After Using Hair Loss Shampoo
- 16 9 Best Hair Loss Cure and Treatment Shampoos
- 17 1. Lipogaine Big 3 Premium Hair Loss Prevention shampoo
- 18 2. Pura D’or Hair loss Prevention Shampoo
- 19 3. Ultrax Labs Hair Surge Shampoo
- 20 4. Vitamin Rich Biotin Hair Loss Shampoo
- 21 5. Bosley Hair Review Growth Shampoo
- 22 6. Regenepure DR Shampoo
- 23 7. Maple Holistic’s argan oil shampoo
- 24 8. Phytoworx Organic Hair Loss Shampoo
- 25 9. Reborn MAX Shampoo
- 26 Which Shampoo Should You Use For Thinning Hair?
- 27 Which Are The Best Hair Loss Shampoos For Men?
- 28 Which Are The Best Hair Loss Shampoos For Women?
- 29 Conclusion
- 30 When you are choosing a hair loss shampoo, there are some key points that you need to consider. This includes:
Top 10 Best Hair Loss Shampoo Comparison Table 2017
|Contains Biotin, Castor Oil, Caffeine, Argan oil, Mild shampoo. NO Sulfate, NO Parabens Contains emu oil as a moisture||8 Ounces||$$|
|100% Natural Preservative Supports Healthy Scalp Hair Follicles & Cell Growth||16 Ounces||$|
|Stimulate hair growth by 121% Reduce hair loss by 46% Increase the time hair remains in the Anagen phase||10 Ounces||$$|
|Sulfate-free nourishing shampoo Contains Saw Palmetto Extract and Pentapeptides||10 Ounces||$|
|Great for Scalp Treatment||10 Ounces||$$|
|Hypoallergenic, contains 100% pure Argan Oil Most comprehensive shampoo on the market Contains Argan (Moroccan) Oil, Avocado Oil, No artificial fragrance||8 Ounces||$|
|PhytoWorx Plant Stem Cells Organic Blend shampoo Integrating Stem Cells and Essential Oils Rare Plant Stem Cells (Malus Domestica) One of a kind sulfate free shampoo||9 Ounces||$|
|Good For Fine Hair Cleanses The Scalp Revitalizing Botanicals||10.1 Oz||$$$|
|Unique formula helps to stop thinning No side effects||9 Ounces||$$|
|Highly Effective Micro Blend Caffeine Contains powerful caffeine compounds Contains 0.2% Ketoconazole||11 Ounces||$$$|
Can Hair Loss Shampoo Really Help?
Many people are concerned that hair loss shampoos and products are not all they are cracked up to be. Some wonder whether they really do work – and the answer to this question is, yes, they do work. A lot of research has been carried out, and a lot of advancement has been made over recent years.
Many of the compounds used in these products are medically recommended and proven, including ketoconazole and minoxidil. More recent research has shown that there are also many natural and organic ingredients that can help to combat hair loss.
This includes ingredients such as rosemary oil, emu oil, and caffeine among others.
Of course, you do need to ensure that you invest in high-quality hair loss shampoos and products in order to make sure you buy remedies that work. However, you have the peace of mind that comes with knowing that today’s quality hair loss shampoos actually do deliver rather than just making unfounded claims.
A lot of research and investigation has been carried out over recent years into hair growth products and ingredients. This is why more and more high-quality hair loss products have come onto the market and have provided users with great results.
Using a good hair loss shampoo can provide you with a range of valuable benefits. Some of the main advantages of using a high-quality hair loss shampoo include:
- Reducing DHT Level: A good hair loss shampoo will help to reduce the DHT level in the scalp. This is a primary cause of hair loss, which is why it is important to try and take steps to combat it. Using a high-quality hair loss shampoo will help to cleanse scalp DHT.
- Clearing Pore Blockages: A variety of factors can cause pore blockages on your scalp, and this can further lead to hair loss. DHT build-up, dandruff, and various scalp conditions can lead to blocked pores. However, a good hair loss shampoo will help to unblock the pores on your scalp with different key ingredients such as salicylic acid.
- Improvement In Circulation: Lack of circulation to the scalp can lead to follicles being unable to get the nutrients that they need in order to promote hair growth. Hair loss shampoos contain ingredients that are able to boost scalp circulation and increase the level of nutrients getting to the hair follicles.
- Thickening Abilities: Some hair loss shampoos contain thickening agents, and these are able to enlarge individual hair strands. This results in greater hair coverage and thicker hair, which help to combat the appearance of thinning hair.
- Improved Overall Appearance: The various benefits that these hair loss shampoos are able to provide will enable you to benefit from overall healthier looking and better feeling hair. This means enhanced appearance as well as higher confidence levels.
- Stimulating Hair Growth: Anyone that has suffered from hair loss will know just how frustrating and stressful it can be. These shampoos are designed to reduce hair loss and promote hair re-growth, which can make a huge difference to your quality of life.
Which Hair Loss Shampoo Is The Best One To Use?
The question on the minds of everyone looking for a hair loss shampoo is which one they should choose. There are various factors that you need to consider before you make your choice, as the shampoo that will be best suited to your needs will be determined by things such as the cause of your hair loss, your gender, and other factors.
Some of the reasons people experience hair loss include male pattern baldness, fungal overgrowth, and unhealthy hair stemming poor diet or harsh chemicals.
While some people do look at price above and beyond everything else, you need to remember that cheapest is not always best. If you focus on price alone, you may end up with an inferior product that makes big claims but does little to help with hair growth.
This is why it is important that you go for quality and value rather than trying to find the cheapest product regardless of quality or reviews. You can then benefit from the confidence that you have a hair loss product that will actually perform well.
Hair Loss Relating To Male Pattern Baldness
The most common cause of hair loss in men, this condition is caused by an overproduction of the testosterone hormone. One commonly used ingredient in hair loss shampoos is minoxidil, and this acts as a DHT blocker in order to combat the damage caused by this overproduction.
The problem is caused by 5 alpha reductase, which is an enzyme that causes testosterone to convert to dihydrotestosterone (DHT). This then leads to the shrinkage of sensitive hair follicles, which eventually stop producing hair.
The DHT inhibiting agents in a DHT blocker hair loss shampoo prevent this conversion from taking place thus reducing the risk of hair loss.
It is also worth noting that DHT related hair loss can affect women who are going through hormonal changes such as the menopause or during pregnancy.
These hormonal changes can result in hair loss, but hormonal balance can be regained through the use of products containing ketoconazole.
Two great products for those who are experiencing hair loss connected to hormonal factors include Lipogaine Big 3 and Regenepure DR. Both of these products perform a number of functions to help combat hair loss and stimulate hair re-growth.
One of the primary functions performed by both products is to block DHT, which can otherwise kill off hair follicles and stop hair growth.
Hair Loss Stemming From Fungal Overgrowth
Although this is not something that many of us think about, it is worth noting that our scalps are home to vast numbers of fungi and microorganisms. This is not necessarily a bad thing, as they are able to help the cells of the skin to provide protection against germs.
However, if fungal overgrowth occurs, this can lead to hair loss. This is because this type of overgrowth can result in follicular damage caused by lack of starved of nutrients and vitamins, both of which are essential in order to aid growth.
If you believe that your hair loss is the result of fungal overgrowth there are a number of anti-fungal products that you can try. MCT, or methylchloroisothiazolinone, is a very effective and powerful anti fungal.
It is one of the key ingredients in a product called Bosley’s Bos Revive Hair Loss Shampoo, which makes this a good choice of anti-fungal shampoo for those experiencing this type of hair loss. Another option you can try is Pura D’or Hair Loss Prevention Shampoo, which contains a natural anti-fungal ingredient in the form of argan oil.
This also helps to condition and nourish the hair.
Hair Loss Caused By Unhealthy Hair
The health of our hair can suffer for a number of reasons. This could be due to failure to look after our hair properly, a diet that is lacking in vitamins and minerals, or from using lots of products containing harsh chemicals.
You may notice that your hair is splitting and breaking as well as looking lack-lustre. If this is the case, it is a good idea to use an organic product. These can help to strengthen the hair to minimize on hair loss, particularly the shampoos that have argan oil as an ingredient.
It is important to bear in mind that hair health is affected by various factors, so in addition to using a suitable hair loss shampoo to deal with the hair loss you also need to take additional steps to improve the overall health of your hair.
Make sure you eat a varied and balanced diet with plenty of nutrient-rich foods including fruit and vegetables. Try and minimize on using heat products such as hairdryers and straightening irons on your hair, as these can also cause a lot of damage.
Instead, let your hair dry naturally after washing. Also, be careful about using lots of sprays and chemical products on your hair, as these can result in damage and eventual hair loss. Drink plenty of water to keep your body and scalp hydrated.
How Will Your Hair Feel And Smell?
Another thing you need to take into account when choosing your hair loss shampoo is how it will make your hair smell and feel. The ingredients in different shampoos will vary, and this will have an impact on the effects they have on your hair.
For example, shampoos that have aloe vera in can leave your hair feeling soft and silky. This is an ingredient that has rich anti-inflammatory qualities making it ideal for those who have problems with their scalps.
Of course, you may find that an aloe vera shampoo does not work for you – for instance, it may leave your hair looking a little limp. However, by trying and testing a number of different shampoo products you will be able to find one that suits your needs perfectly in terms of both fragrance and feel.
You will also find that the smell of these shampoos can vary – some may have unusual smells because of the ingredients contained in them while others use fruit extracts and oils that give them a very pleasant smell.
Choosing A Hair Growth Shampoo And Conditioner
If you are looking to promote hair growth, there are various effective shampoos and conditioners available that can have positive effects. Some hair loss and hair growth shampoos can result in your hair looking and feeling very dry due to the powerful ingredients that they contain.
It is therefore generally advisable to use a conditioner after using these shampoos in order to combat dryness and add shine to your hair.
There are various ingredients that are used in hair growth shampoos, and one ingredient that has proven very effective in research over recent years in caffeine.
The effects of this ingredient on the health of hair follicles have been tested over the past decade, and in the last couple of years, lab test results demonstrated just how effective topical caffeine could be in terms of promoting hair growth.
Apex Crown Vs Hair Surge: Which One To Choose
While these two hair growth shampoos are very similar, they do have one main difference – one contains aloe vera while the other does not. Apex Crown is the shampoo that does contain aloe vera, and this makes it ideal for those who suffer from scalp problems due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
It is also perfect for helping to keep frizzy hair under control. However, if your hair is quite fine you may find that the aloe vera in Apex Crown is too heavy and therefore makes your hair look limp.
If this is the case, you may want to try Hair Surge, as this shampoo does not contain aloe vera but does still benefit from caffeine as the main ingredient.
Which Organic Product Is Good For Hair Loss?
When it comes to organic shampoo for hair loss, there are a number of popular and high-quality products you can choose from. Some chemical ingredients in hair loss shampoos can have quite harsh effects on longer hair, which means that they are not always suitable for women.
However, women who are suffering from hair thinning and loss can benefit from the nourishing effects of organic hair loss products. They can be very effective in combating loss of hair in females and in some cases can be more effective than shampoos containing chemical hair loss ingredients.
Among the organic hair loss shampoos available are Reborn MAX and PhytoWorx Organic Hair Loss Shampoo. Both of these shampoos contain a range of active ingredients that help to encourage hair growth and improve the condition of the hair.
Reborn MAX from Reborn Labs
They are said to be far more powerful and effective compared to most westernized products that hope to achieve the same goals. This shampoo contains some of these potent herbs, including its main ingredient which is called bhringraj.
This literally translates to ‘master of hair’ in English and tests have indicated that this particular ingredient is even more beneficial than minoxidil.
One thing you should bear in mind is that although it contains a powerful ingredient that has been proven very effective, it does have an unusual smell compared to shampoos that you may be used to using.
PhytoWorx Organic Hair Loss Shampoo
Another organic hair loss shampoo that has proven effective is PhytoWorx Organic Hair Loss Shampoo. This is a product that has a more pleasant aroma in comparison to Reborn Max, as it contains more commonly used organic ingredients.
This includes aloe vera, rosemary oil, and fruit extracts, which help to leave your hair smelling great. Studies have indicated rosemary oil is as beneficial as minoxidil, which means that you can enjoy the benefits of an effective product without the harsh chemicals.
In addition, this shampoo contains an active ingredient that comes from a rare tree in Switzerland. It is a product that has been used and is loved by a range of big name celebrities.
Conditioning Your Hair After Using Hair Loss Shampoo
Whichever hair loss shampoo you decide to use, it is important to remember that the ingredients could cause your hair to look and feel quite dry. The ketoconazole in both Apex Crown and Hair Surge is one of the ingredients that can result in dryness.
You should, therefore, make sure you also condition your hair after using these shampoos. You don’t have to invest in a special shampoo in order to keep your hair in good shape after using these hair loss shampoos.
Opting for a high-quality organic conditioner, and this should help to combat the dryness.
9 Best Hair Loss Cure and Treatment Shampoos
Lipogaine uses 100% natural ingredients to get hair looking thicker and reduce shedding, addressing the problem from the roots. Biotin, caffeine, argan oil, castor oil, and natural DHT blockers are all the ingredients you need in a hair loss prevention shampoo.
These ingredients are known to help with hair growth. Biotin is an essential vitamin for skin and hair health, but we may not be getting enough of it as some foods can reduce its effectiveness.
The other ingredients, when bought separately can be costly and messy to use, but Lipogaine put all of the best ingredients together in a handy shampoo.
DHT is the primary factor in hair loss, so the blockers are essential to prevent any future hair loss. The shampoo not only blocks DHT but also works to nourish the hair follicles and to reverse any damage.
The shampoo is gentle enough to be used daily. While it is ideal for hair loss prevention, it is also great on your existing hair and scalp. It doesn’t leave behind a greasy feel.
Some people haven’t felt the need to use a conditioner with it while others felt it left their hair a bit dry. The latter may be the case if used daily. It washes out well and leaves behind a clean scalp without the residue you sometimes get in ordinary shampoos, and hair looks shiny, healthier, and in time, thicker!
The refreshing light mint scent has been something enjoyed by many who have used the product.
An 8-oz bottle should last three months if used three times a week. In that time, results should be noticeable, being more volume/thickness with less hair coming out in the shower or on the hair brush.
Lipogaine is so confident that this product will work that they offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.Read Full Review
Pura D’or have an exclusive blend of 12 DHT blockers in their hair loss prevention shampoo. This formula has been clinically tested and proven to prevent hair loss due to breakage using ingredients that have been certified organic by the USDA.
There are no sulphates, parabens, or harmful chemicals. Niacin, biotin, antioxidants and argan oil will reduce the damage that has already been done and promotes cell regrowth.
It will detoxify the scalp and leave it fresh and clean, and a fresh and clean scalp will encourage hair regrowth, also leaving it shiny and healthier looking. Other ingredients include saw palmetto; an herb said to reverse the effects of balding, and nettle extract, another natural substance that is supposed to inhibit DHT.
Pura D’or shampoo has other added oils and vitamins that will nourish and fortify thinning strands from the roots to the ends, even on color-treated hair. Vitamin-B complex and tuber fleece flower extract are just two of these added ingredients that are known to help fortify hair follicles.
The organic ingredients make it gentle on the scalp and means you are able to use it daily. People love the easy pump for getting out the right amount, making a whole bottle able to last ages.
It lathers really well with a small amount. A consumer use study showed that 10 out of 10 users had improved scalp health with use. There is no greasy residue to worry about.
The scent is described as lightly spiced, not full of perfumes, making it attractive to males as well as females. This product is perfect for those who are starting to notice hair breakage or have been experiencing it for a short while.
It is not that effective in men who are in late stages of baldness or for large bald patches, but it is a fantastic buy for repairing hair and preventing it from any further damage.Read Full Review
We are already aware of how caffeine gives us energy, but only recently has it been linked to hair regrowth. Ultrax Labs Hair Surge shampoo uses caffeine as a main ingredient in stimulating follicles for regrowth and preventing hair loss.
It is particularly useful for long hair. Ultrax has combined their caffeine with Cocamidopropyl betaine, an ingredient found in coconut oil (another excellent natural product that is increasingly being used to strengthen hair.)
Another key ingredient in this shampoo is saw palmetto, thought to fight against baldness and dandruff. The third key ingredient ketoconazole. This ingredient fights against fungus that can cause hair loss.
While other hair loss prevention shampoos normally work by blocking DHT, that may not be the only reason for hair loss. Ultrax has taken that into consideration with the added ketoconazole.
Ultrax Labs Hair Surge was the top-rated shampoo for hair regrowth stimulation in 2016, but many are put off by its high cost.
It is also said to not lather very well, but this may be due to the ketoconazole as this seems to be the same with other shampoos that contain that ingredient. It can also be harsh on the scalp if used every day.
Ultrax suggests using it for five days then giving your scalp a break for two. If you ever start to feel hypersensitivity then stop using the product immediately.
Ultrax Labs Hair Surge can be used in place of regular shampoo or in addition to it, but be aware of possible dry scalp if you follow it with regular shampoo. To use, massage it wet hair and scalp and leave for two minutes to let it work its magic before rinsing out.
It is even effective for thick curly hair. It will even encourage growth around the hairline. Women in particular love the smell. If you are looking to grow long hair, Hair Surge is worth a try.Read Full Review
While there could be a number of reasons why hair loss occurs, a lack of essential vitamins can contribute. This is why you see ingredients like biotin featured in several hair loss prevention shampoos, as we don’t seem to get enough through diet alone.
Biotin (vitamin B7) is needed for healthy hair, skin, and nails, especially in women. Many people, both men, and women, are now turning to biotin-based shampoos, like Nourish Beaute’s Vitamins Hair Loss Prevention shampoo.
It is made with procapil, an ingredient popular in Europe and growing in the U.S. that blocks DHT. There is also coconut oil that thickens the hair, and olive leaf extract. The latter has recently seen to promote hair growth in mice.
There is also parsley! Yes, the herb we all have in our cupboards contains apigenin which has anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidants. Recent studies have shown how it helps with hair growth as well.
This combination has been found to stop hair loss by 47% and promote hair growth by 121%. Even doctors have recommended Vitamins Hair Loss Prevention shampoo for those with alopecia.
This shampoo works by improving scalp circulation, stimulating the hair follicles and promoting growth. It works to keep roots healthy and to prevent fungal build-up in the follicles. It also blocks DHT.
People love this product for its rapid results. You can see a difference in two weeks with hair thickness and less breakage. It comes with a guide to give more tips and advice as to how to keep your hair healthy.
Users, especially women, also love the fruity smell. If you want longer hair, biotin-based shampoos like this one by Nourish Beaute will show results within weeks.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the results you get, but this nature-powered product should see your hair back to a healthy state in no time compared to other products!Read Full Review
Bosley has been a leading name in hair transplants for decades. In addition to their hair transplant surgeries, they also have a range of products to help stop hair loss. The science behind their products have been carefully researched and clinically tried and tested.
Three main components contribute to the effectiveness of Bosley’s Revive shampoo, with the first being their own patented LifeXtend complex.
The key ingredient in the complex is saw palmetto, which as we saw earlier is a favorite ingredient for stopping hair loss and helping with dandruff. Bosley have also included pentapeptides in their shampoo.
These are new to the hair loss prevention scene. They are normally found in anti-wrinkle creams due to its ability to encourage collagen in the skin. Since the collagen in our skin reduces as we age, it is thought this could be a contributing factor in hair loss.
The third component is MCT, one of the best anti-fungal chemicals. We actually need some fungus to help against harmful bacteria on the scalp, but an overgrowth of this can cause damage to hair follicles.
The combination of these ingredients makes a powerful formula that Bosley is proud of and not seen in other products. They are covering different potential causes of hair loss and providing a solution to them rather than just one.
Users love how this shampoo lathers quite well despite containing no sulfates, and a small amount will go a long way. For this reason, a bottle will last up to six months with regular use. This product is great for preventing further hair loss but does not seem to have a lot going for it in terms of hair regrowth.
It’s been reported that it’s very fine.
Please note that while other products on this list are perfect for non-colored and color-treated hair, this shampoo is not. There are two different shampoos specified for the two, so make sure you read the label carefully to find the one suitable for you.Read Full Review
No sulfates, parabens, or other harsh chemicals to worry about! There are no frills about this shampoo, just a simple formula with ingredients that have been proven to work without anything unnecessary.
They have thought about the common causes of hair loss and combined solutions into one bottle. If there is inflammation on the scalp due to dermatitis, this can lead to balding, so aloe vera has been added for its anti-inflammatory properties to aid in the fight against hair loss.
Ketoconazole acts as an anti-fungal treatment, DHT -blocker, and anti-inflammatory. Saw palmetto also blocks DHT and helps against dandruff. The emu oil, derived from emu fat, is said to help against dermatitis.
Jojoba oil is known to soothe other chronic skin conditions that can also lead to hair loss. Finally, the most rare ingredient found in hair loss shampoos: Gammo-linolenic acid. It is said to stimulate hair growth. There is also zinc oxide, niacin, and caffeine.
These ingredients work together to remove DHT build-up in hair follicles sebum, and toxins on the scalp to stop hair loss and create an ideal environment for hair growth.
The aloe vera ingredient does not agree with everybody’s hair type. While for many it can make hair thick and shiny, for others it can look lifeless and greasy, so only go for this if aloe vera agrees with your hair type.
It doesn’t leave hair dry like some other shampoos that contain ketoconazole. Another bonus about this shampoo is how it makes hair feel and look better almost instantly.
Of course, it will take weeks to see its full potential, but it has been reported that hair feels fuller after one use. This shampoo is an excellent all-around scalp and hair treatment, fighting against hair loss in a variety of ways. It is also suitable for color- and keratin-treated hair.Read Full Review
They put six amazing oils in their shampoo that are known to help with hair loss and healthy hair from root to tip. Argan oil brings hair back to life, making it look thicker and is also beneficial to the scalp.
Avocado oil gives the scalp and hair much-needed nutrients in the form of vitamins A, B1, B2, D, and E. The jojoba oil and peach kernel oil can soothe existing scalp conditions, but it also encourages the skin on the scalp to maintain a healthy equilibrium.
Shea, hibiscus, and camellia oils contribute to a scalp free of dandruff.
And as if that wasn’t enough, there are added silk amino acids, green tea extracts, sea buckthorn, and almond oils that work to strengthen the hair follicle, preventing breakage and split-ends. If you have a problem with frizzy hair, the pomegranate extract will keep hair smooth and fantastically soft to touch.
What you’re left with is a nourished scalp with shiny, healthy hair. You’ll have moisturized locks and a scalp free of dandruff all from natural products. It will repair damaged hair and stimulate new, stronger hair growth.
If you suffer from greasy hair, don’t let all the oils in this shampoo put you off. It will leave your hair with a healthy shine, but nothing too weighted or oily looking. This shampoo is best used with every time you wash your hair.
Otherwise you may not notice a difference. It full of natural ingredients and is perfect for color-treated hair too. It’s a good shampoo that will leave hair soft and eventually fuller looking, but if you are suffering from an abundance of hair loss, then you may not see the results you want with this one.Read Full Review
Phytoworx uses the power of plant cells make your hair full of vitality, making it quite unique than others on the list. Stem cells are about regrowth, and the power of that has been put into a bottle to help with hair.
The plant stem cells work by delaying the aging process on the hair follicles. Aging follicles will be less likely to grow healthy hair. With continued use, the plant stem cells will slow down cell deterioration.
It also has essential oils and loads of other natural ingredients like green tea extract, aloe vera juice, cucumber extract, pomegranate extract, ginger root extract, peppermint, eucalyptus, and rosemary.
As you can see, it is packed full of things that are good for our bodies, and also good for our skin and scalp! Without the sulfates and other harsh, unnecessary chemicals, this is a natural way of fighting hair loss.
These extracts and oils are mainly to nourish the hair follicles. Healthy hair follicles mean healthy hair growth! There is even licorice extract, which has been shown to reverse damage due to chemical treatments.
Phytoworx claims you will see a difference after the first wash, and many users have agreed with this. It is an excellent choice for those who may be suffering from a bad scalp due to over-coloring or other chemical treatments.
The results can be seen relatively quickly, with users reporting baby hairs sprouting within about a week, but this will vary from person to person. The smell is great with all those natural extracts, and it gives a nice, deep lather to massage into the scalp.
The downside? It is pricey compared to the others. If you’re not on a budget and wanting a natural approach, the Phtyoworx Organic Hair Loss Prevention shampoo is an excellent way to get those hair follicles producing new, stronger, healthier hair.Read Full Review
This shampoo uses the herbs that have been used for nearly 5,000 years in preventing hair loss and promoting overall healthy hair. It features a powerful ingredient called “Bhringraj,” which literally translates to “rule of hair.”
It is meant to revive hair, making it thicker, fuller, and looking full of life again. There is also saw palmetto, blocking DHT, and tea tree.
It will boost scalp circulation, control dandruff, and make hair look thicker. It is SLS- and paraben-free and works with your body to bring results.
But does it work? It does, but not for extreme hair loss. It is good for just noticeable patches of baldness. After a few weeks, hair should appear thicker, stronger, and new hairs should start to appear.
Doctors recommend using these ingredients even. Those with alopecia have said how it is great for them as well as a gentle shampoo. In fact, it can be used every day or 2-3 times a week 9at least that to be able to see results).
The results are long-lasting as well, so your thicker, healthier hair won’t disappear when you stop, but how quick you see them depends on personal circumstances, how bad the damage currently is, how much hair loss is currently being experienced, etc.
It doesn’t have the freshest of scents compared to other products! It has been described as smelling “organic” although this tends to go away after about an hour after drying according to other reviews.
Many don’t care for it being thin in consistency, so it is a good idea to be aware of that when pouring it into your hand. For those wanting to try something different, try the Ayurveda-based approach.Read Full Review
Which Shampoo Should You Use For Thinning Hair?
If you are starting to notice your hair getting thinner but you have not yet got any bald spots, you can still take steps to rectify the situation.
There are a number of great shampoos designed to treat thinning hair, and these can prove very effective if you start treating the problem in a timely manner.
These shampoos act in a number of different ways in order to deal with the underlying issues relating to your thinning hair. This includes issues such as fungal overgrowth, hormonal problems, and poor hair health.
One product that many people have found effective in treating hair loss and thinning hair is Lipogaine Big 3. This is a product that contains a number of active ingredients, which help to make it an effective all-around hair loss shampoo.
The three most important ingredients in this shampoo are emu oil, biotin, and ketoconazole. These three ingredients serve different purposes. The biotin is able to provide protection against breakage and helps to protect hair overall, making it ideal for those with poor hair health.
The emu oil has anti-inflammatory properties, which makes it perfect for those who suffer from scalp problems. The ketoconazole acts as an effective anti-fungal and serves as a DHT inhibitor, which makes it suitable for those suffering from thinning hair due to hormonal problems.
Which Are The Best Hair Loss Shampoos For Men?
Hair loss is common in men as they grow older although it can affect them at any age. As outlined above, this hair loss can occur for a number of different reasons although hormone related male pattern baldness is the most common of these.
There are various hair loss shampoos that are ideal for men who are experiencing thinning hair and want to take action. The ingredients contained in the shampoos and the cost of the products can vary. Some of the best shampoos to help combat hair loss in men include:
- Bosley Hair Growth Shampoo: Bosley Hair Growth Shampoo is an excellent choice for men, as it contains a patented compound that can help to deal with male pattern baldness. This compound is known as LifeXtend, and it includes a number of DHT blockers to reduce the risk of follicle damage.This means that the chances of sensitive follicles being damaged and being unable to grow hair will be reduced. The key blocker used in this compound is Saw Palmetto, and this enables men to benefit from a hair loss treatment without undesirable side effects.
- Ultrax Labs Hair Surge: This is a caffeine based hair growth shampoo that is designed to boost growth and prevent hair loss. It contains ingredients that are able to stimulate the growth of hair as well as block the effects of testosterone.This treatment can show great results in just a few weeks. This shampoo contains a number of key ingredients, which includes ketoconazole, which is a powerful anti-fungal, and Saw Palmetto, to help combat DHT.
- Lipogaine Big 3: Many men have reported great results with this regrowth You can effectively reduce hair loss and benefit from a healthier head of hair with this product. There are various ingredients in this shampoo, and they work together to provide a range of benefits.This includes relieving scalp problems and moisturizing the scalp skin, providing anti-fungal protection and inhibiting DHT, and strengthening the hair.
- Regenepure DR: Another product that could prove ideal for men suffering from hair loss is Regenepure DR. The DR is short for ‘doctor recommended’ and the product contains a number of active ingredients to deal with hair loss and promote re-growth.The ingredients in this shampoo include aloe vera to fight inflammation and improve scalp condition, ketoconazole to provide antifungal protection and block DHT, Saw Palmetto also to help block DHT and improve the scalp and emu oil to deal with dermatitis.
All of these shampoos are ideal for men who are experiencing hair loss or have thinning hair and want to encourage re-growth. The combination of ingredients in these shampoos will help to improve the condition of the scalp and hair as well as working to block DHT, which means the follicles will be protected from shrinkage.
Which Are The Best Hair Loss Shampoos For Women?
While hair loss tends to be associated with men by a lot of people, there are plenty of women out there that experience thinning hair and hair loss. As is the case with men, this can be down to a variety of different reasons ranging from the condition of the hair and scalp through to hormonal changes or fungal overgrowth.
A range of products are available for women to use in order to prevent hair loss and stimulate growth as well as improve the health of the hair. Women with longer hair may find that some chemical shampoos are a little too harsh, which is why organic hair loss shampoos may be the best solution.
Some of the options that are suitable for women include:
- Reborn MAX Shampoo: This is a hair loss shampoo that is organic and contains a range of natural ingredients. This is just one of the benefits of this shampoo, which has helped to boost its popularity amongst women.The ingredients in Reborn MAX shampoo are able to improve the health of your hair, stimulate scalp circulation and nourish follicles, block DHT, and stimulate re-growth. You also have the added benefit of not having to put up with any side effects, as the ingredients contained in the shampoo are natural.
- PhytoWorx Organic Hair Loss Shampoo: A hit with many female celebrities, this shampoo is safe and organic. You can benefit from re-growth of healthy, glossy hair thanks to the variety of ingredients in this product. It is free of sulfates, which means that you won’t have to worry about irritation or damage to the scalp.The plant stem cells and essential oils in the shampoo are designed to help promote hair growth and reduce hair loss. It can contribute to improving the condition of the hair, which can get damaged from chemicals in hair products or through heat drying. It can also reduce dryness and frizz, helping you to keep your hair under control and keep it looking in great condition.
- Maple Holistics Argan Oil Shampoo: If you want to promote nourished, healthy hair and reduce the chances of hair loss, this shampoo is an excellent This is a product that is designed to alleviate scalp and hair damage, which in turn can help to stimulate hair growth.This is a very gentle but effective treatment, which makes it ideal for women with longer hair who do not want to cause dryness and damage with harsh chemicals. It contains a variety of different therapeutic oils in addition to the deeply moisturizing argan oil, and these ingredients also help to ensure that your hair will smell great after using the shampoo.
- Nourish Beaute VITAMINS Biotin Shampoo: The key ingredient in this shampoo is biotin, which has been proven especially effective in helping with hair re-growth in women. Women tend to be more susceptible to a lack of biotin than men, particularly after pregnancy.The biotin in this product can, therefore, prove invaluable in terms of improving hair health and strengthening hair. There are various additional nourishing ingredients in this shampoo, and these can also aid hair re-growth. This includes coconut oil to help thicken your hair, olive leaf extract to help improve the condition of the scalp, and parsley to help stimulate hair growth.
With these hair loss shampoos, women can benefit from stronger, thicker, healthier hair. The ability of key ingredients to boost hair and scalp health means that hair growth will be stimulated. All of these products are proven, high-quality shampoos and will not result in damaging side effects.
It is important to remember that people do react differently to products, so while a particular hair loss product may work brilliantly on one person, it will not necessarily have the same effect on someone else. Our body chemistry differs and, of course, the cause of hair loss can vary from one person to another. This is why it is important to do your research and find a product that is suited to your needs.
When you are choosing a hair loss shampoo, there are some key points that you need to consider. This includes:
- Your Gender: The chemicals and ingredients in some hair loss shampoos can be harsh on longer hair, so many women may benefit from using an organic hair loss shampoo with natural ingredients.
- The Cause Of Hair Loss: Different ingredients in these hair loss shampoos are designed to deal with different aspects of hair loss. Some will provide antifungal properties, some will improve the condition of the hair, some will block DHT and treat other hormonal issues, and some will provide all of these benefits.
- The Cost Of The Treatment: You should always go for a high-quality hair loss shampoo with good reviews from other customers, as otherwise you will be wasting your money and could do more damage than good. Make sure you look at pricing so that you can stay within budget but also look at reviews and quality so that you get value for money rather than just a cheap product that may or may not work.
All of these factors combined will make it easier for you to make an informed decision with regards to which hair loss shampoo you should use for your own particular circumstances.
By choosing the right shampoo to deal with hair loss, you can benefit from healthier hair, a healthier scalp, and accelerated hair growth.