Hair loss or baldness is basically the loss of hair from part of your head or body. The degree of hair loss can vary from a small area to the entire body. Some hair loss is normal and most people shed around 50 to 100 hairs a day.
Usually, this doesn’t result in any noticeable hair thinning on the scalp because new hair is growing to replace it an equal pace. Noticeable hair loss occurs when this balance of hair shedding and hair growth is disrupted, or when the hair follicle is destroyed.
Common causes of hair loss include hormonal changes, medical conditions, family history, and medications. Most of the hair loss is temporary, and some of them are a natural part of aging and doesn’t require treatment.
If your hair loss is caused by another condition or an infection, treating the underlying cause may help resolve your problem. There are lots of hair loss treatments in the market and sometimes choosing the best option might be quite confusing.
To make things even more complicated, each hair loss treatment dealer or manufacturer has genuine looking reviews and feedback that can easily tempt you. This is why in this article today; I will be introducing you to Provillus.
Tell me About Provillus
Table Of Contents
Provillus is a revolutionary hair loss treatment formula that contains the right combination of minerals, vitamins, and herb extracts. This treatment comes in two parts; one part is a topical product for the scalp and the second one is a supplement to be taken orally.
The idea behind taking the supplement orally and using the topical lotion daily is to promote hair regrowth from outside and inside your body simultaneously. Even though these two formulations differ in terms of chemical content, they work together in synergy facilitate hair regrowth and tackle the underlying problem.
Provillus contains carefully selected and intensively researched ingredients meant to restore your hair and address the underlying issues. Below is a quick summary of the main ingredients found in Provillus hair loss treatment.
- Vitamin B6: Performs a wide range of functions in your body and it’s essential for great health and hair growth.
- Biotin: Also referred to as Vitamin B7, assists in the metabolism of carbohydrates and fat, which is vital for healthy hair, skin and nails. It also helps in conditioning the hair and scalp.
- Magnesium: it works with calcium to facilitate healthy hair growth.
- Horsetail Silica: it boosts collagen production, calcium absorption, and stimulates the development of new hair strands.
- Para-amino benzoic acid: It’s well known for absorbing UV rays as well as alleviating skin wrinkles. It corrects the loss of hair pigmentation and prevents graying and retarding hair.
- Zinc: It encourages cell duplication as well as regulating hormone levels. It particularly keeps the levels of DHT under control to promote the development of new strands.
- Saw Palmetto: Regulates hormone levels in men and assists them to restore the beauty in their hair.
- Muira Puama P: It balances the hormone production preventing hair shedding and baldness, and also strengthens hair strands.
- Eleuthero Root: Alleviates digestive problems, slows down aging, relieves stress, and improves the health of your skin. Consequently, it nourishes the scalp and rebuilds follicles to promote the growth of new hairs.
- Stinging Nettle: It inhibits DHT production thus prolonging the lifespan of hairs.
- Pumpkin Extract: Prevents shrinkage of follicles and encourages the development of new strands.
- Minoxidil: effective in eliminating the primary cause of hair loss and baldness by stimulating the production of new hairs and widening of roots.
How Provillus Works to Treat Hair Loss
Provillus hair loss treatment regime requires that you apply the topical lotion twice per day and use the oral capsule daily. It’s said to show results in as short as 2 months.
The main ingredient in the topical application is Minoxidil. This is a well known FDA approved formulation whose results are also clinically approved. It’s also a common ingredient in a number of other hair care products.
The supplement part of Provillus utilizes a mix of various ingredients that are specifically know to inhibit the production of DHT; which is a hormone majorly responsible for hair loss. Most of these are closely associated with vibrant health hair growth and nourishing of the scalp to encourage the development of new strands.
Benefits of Using Provillus
If you search for Provillus review hair loss treatment online, you will notice hundreds of positive reviews outlining the benefits of using this ingenious product. Here are the benefits in summary.
- It provides nutrition required for vibrant hair growth and development
- Comes in two formulations that stimulate hair growth from inside out
- It contains proprietary ingredients well known for promoting hair regrowth and preventing baldness.
- You can choose between the male and female formulation
- It doesn’t come with any side effects
- It’s effectiveness is scientifically proven and confirmed by thousands of happy previous customers
- You don’t need prescription to buy the treatment
- The supplement is safe for both men and women of all ages.
- You can use together with other dietary supplement and hair products
- Simple and easy to use
- Cheaper and safer than surgical methods
- It can take up to three months to start experiencing significant results.
- Can be costly for long-term use
- Only available online
Among the many hair loss treatment products found on the market, Provillus seems to be receiving the most positive feedback and reviews. The number of happy and satisfied customers has risen even higher in 2017 and this makes me think they must have gotten something right in their formulations.
Its reputation and popularity are also enhanced by it independently tested and highly effective active ingredients. The capsule formulation is lauded for its effectiveness in regrowing hair while the topical cream is known for not having any harmful side effects.
Pick any Provillus review hair loss treatment article or comment and you will notice that this hair loss treatment actually works. Considering how costly and risky the surgical options can get, Provillus remains the best natural solution for hair loss.
It’s best suited for anyone experiencing hair loss, but use by pregnant and nursing women is discouraged. So if you need the best hair loss treatment without compromising your health, safety, and money; Provillus might just be your best bet. Grab your treatment here today!