Hair loss is unfortunately a common and often traumatic experience for men, women, and children of all ages. There can be many causes of hair loss just as there is an equal number of treatments that promise fantastic results, making it very difficult to choose the right treatment.
If you suffer from this condition you now have the ideal solution in the Nisim anti-hair loss shampoo. Why you may ask? It contains SAFE natural herbal based active ingredients which really do work to produce real results.
With Nisim you don’t have to put yourself and your family at risk using potentially hazardous drugs in order to regrow hair and control hair loss. There’s no need to face surgical procedures to overcome baldness, instead, try the Nisim hair loss shampoo.
- DESIGNED FOR NORMAL TO DRY HAIR: NISIM NewHair BioFactors Shampoo for Normal To Dry Hair is specifically formulated for normal to dry hair...
- REDUCE EXCESSIVE HAIR LOSS: Nisim NewHair Biofactors Shampoo for Normal To Oily Hair controls excessive hair loss within one week of daily...
- DEEP CLEANSING SHAMPOO: NISIM NewHair BioFactors Shampoo is a deep cleansing and stimulating shampoo, specially formulated to maximize a...
- NEUTRALIZES DHT: NISIM NewHair BioFactors Shampoo for Normal To Dry Hair effectively removes build up of sweat, oils, and dirt etc as well...
- SULFATE-FREE & CLINICALLY TESTED: This stimulating shampoo does not contain SLS or parabens and is clinically proven to work to control hair...
Nisim Promotes Healthy Hair Growth
This unique deep cleansing shampoo has been specially formulated to maximize a clean and nutrient rich environment for healthy hair growth. The shampoo has been developed and tested to work in harmony with the Nisim New Hair Bio factors Hair Stimulating Extract.
Use this shampoo as your first step in the advanced NewHair Biofactors system, available for both normal-to-dry nd normal-to-oily hair. The Nisim Shampoo can be used as a standalone product. Proper use of shampoo alone can help you maintain your existing hair.
How Does It Work?
To use this shampoo, apply to damp hair & foam up. Massage into the whole scalp thoroughly, rinse well & repeat.
The shampoo includes cleansers which remove the build-up of oils, sweat, dirt and excess sebum that are said to damage the hair and scalp. Active ingredients also include herb extracts which are said to neutralize DHT on the scalp surface.
The shampoo can be used as a standalone product although it is primarily aimed at controlling/stopping hair loss. You are encouraged to use the hair extract if you’re looking to stimulate significant regrowth. The most well-known ingredient in the stimulating hair extract is probably saw palmetto, which is often cited as a powerful (and natural) DHT blocker.
How Long Does It Take To Work?
Some Nisim users report their hair loss stopped or slowed considerably within two weeks. Maximum results are seen by the fifth month.
Nisim Hair Loss Shampoo Ingredients
Inositol, distilled water, citric acid, biotin, sodium laurel sulfate, sodium Laureth sulfate, sodium chloride, cocamide DEA, herbal extract, panthenol, cysteine, methionine, fragrance, methylchloroisothiazolinone, cystine, Cocamidopropyl betaine.
Who Is Nisim Best Suited For?
The Nisim Hair Loss Shampoo is said to work best for Men and Women who experience Badness or Hair Loss with DHT as the primary cause as both the shampoo and the stimulant targets DHT.
Yes, Nisim shampoo has proven very effective in controlling and reducing minor scalp disorders such as itching, dandruff, etc. However, there are also documented limitations with regards to the effectiveness of this hair loss treatment.
The shampoo alone will help to bring the excessive hair loss due to childbirth or menopause under control. For individuals who have experienced hair shedding for more than five years may find hair re-growth not possible or even just limited to the treatment.
Specifically, those who are balding by the temples may find such area to be most resistant to hair re-growth.
- Made from all-natural ingredients.
- No documented side effects to its users.
- Can be used as complementary to other hair loss treatments.
- Shows positive results within a week of constant and regular usage which is faster than most hair loss solutions of its kind.
- Works for both men and women whose main cause of hair-loss is due to the presence of Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) in the body.
- Discontinuation from the treatment does not worsen the hair loss condition.
- Some who discontinued with treatment still experienced hair growth with the coming months.
- Accessible worldwide through international shipping.
- Offers an unlimited unconditional money back guarantee.
- Has been in the market since 1993 and has gone through developments since then.
- Users may have to wait for at least 3 months of continued and regular usage to notice maximum effect.
- May not have optimum effect for men and women suffering from hair-loss not as a result of Dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
- Only addresses the issue of hair loss due to DHT from the externals.
- May contain ingredients that are harmful to some due to allergy or hypersensitivity.
- Costs more than your average hair loss shampoo.
Where To Get This Product
It can be bought online at amazon.com in the US and amazon.ca in Canada. Both sites have a retailer and distributor index so you can find it if you live outside of North America. You can still order from their site if you live outside of the US but shipping will be very expensive
It retails at $93 on Amazon.
You want an anti-hair loss product that’s both highly effective and a pleasure to use. If you select the Nisim Shampoo, you will enjoy in-depth cleansing that facilitates hair growth naturally.
Packed with crucial nutrients, this pleasantly scented shampoo incorporates rich lather that gives your scalp and hair perfect nourishment, right from your scalp’s follicles onto the tips of each single hair strand. The Nisim Hair Loss Shampoo is head and shoulders above its competition! Try Nisim today or consider other hair loss shampoos until you find the right one for you!
Last update on 2019-02-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API