Last Updated on
How Can Advecia Treat your Hair Loss?
Advecia is a hair loss supplement designed to help prevent hair loss at its onset and improve the health of the existing hair. It gives no promise of hair regrowth. Unlike most other natural hair loss treatments, it comes only in the form of capsules.
This synergistic blend takes nutritional benefits one step ahead by including some specific nutrients that are not straightforwardly obtained from dietary sources alone.
What’s In The Advecia Capsules?
Advecia contains extracts of Saw Palmetto berries which inhibit the conversion of testosterone to DHT. 60% men with complaints of hair loss showed significant improvement upon being treated with extracts of Saw Palmetto in a double-blind placebo-controlled clinical study.
Advecia also contains green tea extracts which may have components that are potent inhibitors of the formation of DHT. The efficacy of green tea extracts in hair re-growth has been found to be remarkable when tested on animals.
It also contains grape seed extracts believed to be beneficial for preventing hair loss.
How Does It Work?
Advecia harmonizes with your body’s natural DNA processes to supply vital nutrients to hair follicles in the scalp, slowly making it tougher and thicker. Advecia eradicates clogged hair follicles by dissolving the dead skin cells, sebum, and residue accumulated from shampooing.
Advecia also reverses the effects of hormones that cause your initial hair loss. With increased blood flow to your scalp and proper nutrition, dormant follicles can start producing healthy hair again.
Moreover, the recommended dosage for Advecia is 2 capsules in the morning and another two at night; accompanied by a glass of water of eight ounces in both instances. The water helps dissolve the capsules quickly for better (and faster) absorption in the body.
To attain maximum effects, it is advised that a continuous intake of supplements are taken during a period of sixty days.
- It addresses the issue of hair loss from the inside-out of the body.
- Made from all-natural ingredients.
- Prevents further hair loss.
- Strengthens dormant hairs.
- Has little to no side-effects.
- Works on both women and men even without factoring in DHT in the equation.
- Nourishes the body of needed nutrients that combats stress, which also promotes hair loss.
- Works with other hair loss medications such as Rogaine and Propecia.
- Does not cause unnecessary hair growth elsewhere apart from the scalp where hair follicles are damaged or undernourished.
- Offers 180 days to 2-year money-back guarantee that is unique to medications of its kind.
- Accessible globally through internal shipping.
- Sudden discontinuation on the medication regime does not resume hair loss immediately.
- Very effective on people who are in the beginning or intermediate stages of their hair loss.
- Some may find the medication ineffective while others do.
- Does not produce immediate results.
- May take six months of diligent usage to notice hair growth.
- May contain ingredients that cause allergic reactions to some people.
Who Is Advecia Intended For?
Advecia works with both Male and Female whose primary cause of Hair Fall as per diagnosis is DHT with the condition called as Androgenetic Alopecia or Male/Female Pattern Baldness.
Those who are only experiencing the early signs of hair loss, up to the intermediate severity, are said to have a 70% success rate with the medication and is encouraged to be taken as a routine from there.
Get started when you visit Amazon to purchase your new hair treatment!